CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Photo Carousel



I finally finished the photo carousel for my niece and nephew, Kelly and Greg. It took me about 1 month to complete it. Of course, I didn't work exclusively on this project, but it was top of mind and always out on the tables in my scrap room.
Greg, Kelly and their beautiful son Shane, live in Florida, so I miss out on a lot of good times.
Greg uploads photos to various sights and I get to enjoy their adventures almost immediately after the action. Then I choose the ones I like, print them and turn them into scrapbook pages for Kelly's albums.
The carousel is from 7 Gypsies. I bought it on Ebay. I also bought the ATC punch so that I could add some pages without the slip covers. This "album" has about 65 pages. Tonight, I will upload some and add more tomorrow.













2 comments:

BettyBee

This is a great project! Are you keeping it for yourself, or are you sending it to them? They sure are cuties!!! Where are they in FL? That's where I am, too! I'm planning a SWARM ~ maybe you can come, and make it a double fun trip!
BettyBee

Marcy

Thanks, Betty. They live in Hallendale Beach and my son lives in Hollywood.
Where are you? I'd love to come to a swarm.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!