CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Flirty Purse Album

I made this album for a swap with my scrappin girlfriends.
Here is mine: The covers are hand cut from chipboard. The binding is machine sewn for strength and durability. Here are some of the pages.



Here is a hidden magnet folder for added journaling or photo space.



























































































































































































I used loads of embellishments like laces, ribbons, buttons, trims and flowers to give it that flirty look. The handles are beads are all glass and sewn to the cover for durability.











I hope the gal who gets it will be happy.










Have a great night.










Marcy








































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!