CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Perfect Couple


Hi Everyone,

Today I made an anniversary card for my hubby.  We have been married 34 years.  He always has, and always will be...my best friend.

I used the new release set from TAWS named Sea Mates.  This is an adorable set filled with wonderful images and punny sentiments.  I used the bow from Bite Size to make the walrus into a girlie girl!



I used the embossing folder named Spots & Dots from Cuttlebug.  The flower was made with EK Success Scallop Circle 2" punch.  The flourish is from Sizzix.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Annette Allen

soooo adorable...I love the added bow...such a fun card...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!