CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Finish Line




It's Friday...YAY! 

 My project for today is the final page of the album I made for my kids' celebrating
their New York Marathon run. 
 I used the fantastic word bubbles from The Alley Way stamp set named
Talk to Me and mixed it with some other sentiments from Crazy Critters

These word bubbles are so fun and versatile. I use them on cards and scrapbook pages.  The best part is that the bubbles are separate from the words, so you can mix and match them with any stamp sets you already own.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I always appreciate when you leave some love.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!