CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vroooom


Hi All,

Here is a birthday card for a little boy.  I just love the images from The Alley Way Stamps
Priceless Joy set.  They are easy to color or paper piece.  Here I simply stamped the images onto colored papers and cut them out.  I popped them off the card to give them some dimension.



We are having a blog hop to introduce February's new images starting on Thursday...some great prizes are up for grabs, so I hope you come back.

I'll see you tomorrow with another card, using TAWS.

I've submitted this to:
 Hooked on Crafts Challenges - Something Bright
My Craft Spot - Let's hear it for the boys

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Marcy

4 comments:

Chris

Oh, this is too cute, Marcy! It is beautifully bright and cheery! I love the little VWs! I love happy cards and yours definitely is one to bring joy!

Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Lisa Lara

I just love this card and all the colors Marcy. Perfection.

Lisa Lara

you've been having trouble leaving a comment on my blog too? Are you in Internet Explorer when it does that? Just curious Marcy.

Megan

This is cute! I love the bright colors you used!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!