CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A+ Teacher




Hi All,

We have a new challenge ready for you over at DYSU.  This week is a fairly easy one...
                           we want to see some Teal on your project. You can use a little or a lot!




 

This week's Sponsors:


The Craft’s Meow
Winner’s Choice of 1 Stamp Set

Stretch ‘n Bubbles
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America),
    Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)



  As you know, at DYSU, we mostly use digital stamps  for our challenges.  This week, some of us gals were lucky enough to receive some "physical" stamps from The Craft's Meow. I used several stamps from the Owl See You in Class stamp set.  Aren't they adorable?  You should really go over and check out their stamps.  They represent many wonderful manufacturers of stamps, papers and embellies at great prices!

I hope you will go over to DYSU and check out the DT projects.  You can  win some great prizes, too if you enter a project.

Have a wonderful weekend. 

HUGS,
Marcy

9 comments:

Denise

I LOVE this card!! Great colour combo and gorgeous embellishments - perfect.
Hugs
Denise xx

Miranda

I love everything about this card Marcy, it's so cute, and your little owl is adorable
hugs
Miranda

Marlena M.

Put glasses on a critter and I am hooked! Love your adorable card! ;)

Naomi

Marcy, this is just TOO cute! Love the colour scheme (of course, I used the same), the DP, the twine and button....of course, you know I have a bit of a thing for owls, so I love this little owl image, too!
Hugs,
Naomi

Beth aka BR-T

Your creations always make me smile and this is no exception!
Have the best weekend ever!

Mary Jo

Oh I love this card! Everything about it is perfect! Makes me wish I was a teacher so I could get it and never have to give it away. Not kidding!

Unknown

Your card is so sweet and fun!! I love the little owl, great job with the challenge. Hugs, Joan

Ren-Yi

Wow - this is too cute. i have jenny's designs and you really did her justice! the twine is the perfect embellishment!

Unknown

He's darling - love all the bits

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!