CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas


Hi Everyone,

Here is a small break from Halloween crafting to bring you a little touch of Christmas. 
This is for a new challenge here at Do You Stack Up?! 
This week we want to see Trees on your projects!






This week's Sponsors

<>


Bugaboo Stamps

Winner’s Choice of 7 Digis


The Stamping Boutique

Winner's Choice of 5 Digis

Hope Jacare

Winner’s Choice of 3 Images

 
I love glass blocks!  They are so wonderful for home decor.  They have a nice flat surface for decorating. 
I cut these trees out of vinyl on my cricut machine.  I used the light green vinyl and then colored it with Sharpies. 


I hope you'll go over and check out the DT projects. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today; I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Marcy

10 comments:

Miranda

this is soooooooooooo gorgeous Marcy, fab idea
marvelous
hugs
Miranda

Denise

Wow Marcy this is such a great idea. I LOVE it.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lena B E

Oh it´s sooooo beautiful and what a great idea! :)
Hugs Lena

WencheP

What can I say other than - WOW! This is just a fabulous idea - love it!

Hugs,
Wenche

Jan Garber

Terrific idea for the holidays! Great to know the Sharpies can look so good on the vinyl!

Mary Jo

I love this idea! It's gorgeous! What a fun take on the challenge.

Unknown

Marcy, I love this idea!!! I want to make a similar one for my home. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs and kisses, Joan

Unknown

magic '-)

Naomi

Marcy, this is AWESOME! Such a brilliant idea and I LOVE how it turned out!

Ren-Yi

Great decorative tip! I love the lovely glow that it gives off and the trees are perfect for the upcoming season.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!