CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You give me Wings


Happy Tuesday Everyone,

There's a new sketch up at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.  I used the beautiful Butterfly digi  from
Priscillastyles.  It comes in a set of 3. 

I printed the butterfly onto a transparency.  I let it dry overnight, but it was still a little wet and smudged.  So I lightly hit it with my embossing gun and it dried right away.  I used copics on the back side of the transparancy to assure the markers wouldn't smudge the ink. I put a few Stardust Stickles on the body for some nice sparkle!

I dyed the seam binding ribbon to match the purple and the flowers are a mix of WOC and Primas.  The background cloud paper is from MME, Lime Twist Collection.

Here are you choice of sketches


I hope you go over tro MMSC and check out the DT's projects!

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy


1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Oh Marcy that butterfly is gorgeous thanks for such a beautiful creation!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!