CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Got The Blues

Got The Blues?

Today starts a new challenge up at Gingerloft .  As you can see, it's all about the blues.
The color blue, that is.

This beautiful image is named Floral Fairy with Stars.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I think so. 
You can find her here in the Gingerloft store.

I colored her with copics and added Stardust stickles on the flowers in her hair and hands.  The stars are colored with a metallic silver Zig Writer. It goes on so smooth. 

I made the stick pin using some gorgeous Swarovski crystals I had in my stash.  It really is simple to do.  I used a head pin, added the crystals and used a tiny crimp bead at the bottom to secure the beads.



Go on over and check out the design team's creations.  They are fabby!

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Gale

Beautiful coloring. I love this image.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!