CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Color Challenge

Today was a color challange at The Cuttlebug Spot. We had to design something brown and blue or brown and orange. As you can see I went with the blue. The pattern paper is from DCWV Pet stack.
I used the Magic Colored Pencil Technique with the odorless mineral spirits to color my image.

I used a Sizzix embossing folder called Lines & Circles. I like these Sizzix folders, they are slightly larger than Cuttlebug folders, so you get extra paper coverage. But they run perfectly through the Cuttlebug machine. Of course, use the same sandwich...A plate, B plate, Folder, B plate.

4 comments:

Rheannon

Fun card Marcy! I love your image. Everything works together so nicely! Great job.
Hugs
Rheannon

Ileana

Marcy,
I just got your comment on my blog: http://iscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/

I wanted you to know the links to the free file are still active so you can still get the file.

Your blog is very cute. Love the Disney album.
Ileana

Anonymous

Marcy, this card is awesome! Love your colors and that image is terrific!

Mary Director

My brother, who is a professional magician, would LOVE this card.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!