CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Etched Glass


I made this 12" mirror for my son and new "daughter-in-love." It is really meant to lay flat as a candle platform, but I like how it came out, so I hope they display it on an easel.

I used SB for the sentiment and their names. I just got this cartridge and I love it, love it, love it.
Since the kids just got married, it is perfect for many of the projects I have floating around in my head.

I used cricut vinyl and the cricut brand transfer tape. I've tried using Contact paper, but the cricut tape is really easire to use. It picks up and, more importantly,--releases easier. I haven't tried Wall Pops yet, but will if I can find it discounted at Lowes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!