CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

"B" as in Buttons

Hi Everyone, this will be my last post for a couple of weeks. I leave tomorrow for Florida to start getting ready for my son's wedding on Saturday. There is still so much to do. ..I am printing and assembling 130 programs, favor bags and place cards, as well as hotel guest goodie bags, menus and I can't even remember what else the kids have me doing. I am delighted to do it all, of course! I'll post some photos of the ballroom when it is set for the affair.

My NY and NJ friends are also coming down to be with us to celebrate our joy, so we will all be staying on together for an extra 5 days for vacation. Believe me, my DH and I need the vacation.

Here is my submission for the challenge at the cuttlebug spot. This week we are making anything with a button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!