CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Card Class

I am teaching a Holiday Card Making class at AC Moore in Carle Place on November 25th. Here are a few samples of the cards we will be making.

I used the Magic Colored Pencil Technique to color in the image and of course, the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder.

Using JOTS, here is a Hanukkah card.




Tomorrow I will upload the photo of the card I made for the challenge over at the Cuttlebug Blog. http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ Every Monday morning, Nilda uploads a new challenge with the design team's submissions. Go check it out...you could win something, too!!

1 comments:

Patti

I love your cards! Another LIer from the message boards. I almost wish I was still there (I've been in Phoenix for 14 years) so I could take your class and also have Tazz (Rockaway Beach, I think?) teach me a thing or two!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!