CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

I heart you!


Happy Monday Everyone,

Isn't this colander just adorable?  I think so.  It's from Kitchen Gadgets 2, one of the new sets debuted last week at The Alley Way Stamps.  The sentiment is from Mad Gab, which is another one of the
new sets at TAWS.



It's hard to tell. but the colander is stamped onto silver card stock.  I used Staz-On so that it wouldn't smudge.  I stamped the hearts, also from Kitchen Gadgets 2, and colored them in with Copic R27.  Then I used red Stickles on some of the hearts to make them pop.  I added some extra bling on the corners with rhinestones.

I will be giving this card to my DH next month for our anniversary. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!