CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Class of 2010



Hi All,

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind for us. Last week my niece Sami graduated college and yesterday, my son graduated college, too. We've been running around like crazy people!
I always try and make time for my scrapping, though. I made this layout following the new sketch over at Unscripted Sketches.

The title is a great giant embellie from Jolee's. It's all glittered and popped. Sometimes, I just love to grab a premade title or embellishment to make my page quickly.

The border was punched with an EK Success border punch. The brass ring around Sami's face in the middle picture is new from Making Memories.

Here's the sketch. Please take a few moments to go on over to US and check out the beautiful projects the DT created this week. If you have time,



Have a wonderful weekend, eveyone.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!