CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Class cards

I taught a card making class at AC Moore last week. Here are a couple of cards I made for that class. The gals really loved learning the magic colored pencil technique. Since it is not a well ventilated room, we used Goo Gone instead of the odorless mineral spirits. Even though it is "odorless" I was afraid that someone might have a negative reaction. I think it works just as well anyway.


Bee Stamp: Studio G
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Nap Stamp:I think it is an old one from Inkadinkado.
**About a year ago, I took all my rubber stamps off the wood blocks. Unfortunately, I wasn't clever enough to write down all the company names, so I can't remember all of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!